Summer Slim Down Challenge!
This “Sweating for Summer” Challenge is hosted by Trading Cardio for Cosmos Founder Alexis Eggleton.
You may know Alexis from Good Morning America, her feature in the NY Post, Weight Watchers magazine and on PopSugar.com, or in the Winter 2018 Weight Watchers radio ads with Ryan Seacrest! Alexis is someone who has truly lived her weight loss journey, and having lost over -100lbs and cruising towards her own personal goals.
Over time, Alexis has collected recipes, blogs, and FRIENDS who help share their insights throughout the challenge! Over this three-month challenge you will receive:
- Eleven weekly audio classes from Alexis and a host of guest speakers and experts! We’ll have weight loss success stories, expert content from personal chefs, personal trainers and MUCH more! Alexis will also provide classes based on what YOU want to talk about, and she’ll also share all she’s learned in her experiences! These 30 min audio classes are delivered as downloadable mp3 files, and are yours to keep!
- Topics for this summer include:
- Realistic Goal Setting and Sustainable Weight Loss
- Seasonal Eating – How Eating What’s In Season Saves You Money and Aids Weight Loss
- Banishing the Negative Nelly From Your Brain
- The Weight Loss Trifecta: Organization, Menu Planning and Meal Prep
- Summer BBQs, Entertaining and Family Gatherings – No Excuse to Over-Indulge
- Eleven weekly emails full of recipes and resources to help keep you on track! Alexis and the experts share their favorite recipes, seasonal foods, inspiring stories and more!
- Eleven weekly Facebook Live Classes! These are a great opportunity to ask questions, get support and be inspired! Replays are always available if you can’t watch in person!
- Access to a private Facebook group. This group is only accessible by to the 100+ group participants, so you can feel comfortable sharing inspiration, encouragement, and get the support you need, too!
- Insider exclusive available only to participants!
Weight loss isn’t the same for everybody or every body, so participants in this challenge embrace all kind of sustainable weight loss programs – calorie counting, Weight Watchers, Paleo, clean eating – whatever works for them!
Now we’ve created a three-month interactive “Summer Slim Down” Series designed to help keep you focused, motivated and EXCITED about achieving your weight loss goals!
The Nitty Gritty Details:
Classes will be offered on the following schedule:
-Sunday, June 3rd – Audio Class
-Wednesday, June 6th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, June 10th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, June 13th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, June 17th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, June 20th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday June 24th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, June 27th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, July 1st – Audio Class
-Sunday, July 1st – Facebook Live Class at 9am
<Break Week Sunday, July 8th>
-Sunday, July 15th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, July 18th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, July 22nd – Audio Class
-Wednesday, July 25th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, July 29th – Audio Class
-August 1st – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
<Break Sunday, August 5th>
-Sunday, August 12th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, August 15th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, August 19th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, August 22nd – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
-Sunday, August 26th – Audio Class
-Wednesday, August 29th – Facebook Live Class at 9pm
How It Works:
Audio Classes: You will be emailed a link to the coaching audio class, according to the schedule above. This mp3 recording is yours to download, keep and listen to as often as you’d like!
Facebook Live Class: You will have the opportunity to submit questions for Alexis to answer about the class information, challenges or your own weight loss journey. Alexis will open a Facebook Live Chat, according to the schedule above, to answer your questions and share her inspiration and insights! Can’t tune in? No worries – the Facebook Live video will also be available for you to access later if that time doesn’t work for you!
Bi-Weekly Challenges: We will host a weekly challenge within the privacy of our closed Facebook group, which may include you posting a sweaty selfie, showing off a meal or sharing a recipe. Each Challenge will have a winner, who will be emailed or mailed a prize!
BONUS: As a bonus, every weekend you’ll receive an email full of additional resources, recipes and tips to help you stay focused and motivated!
Monthly Payment Option
The best price for this class is to purchase the three-month option for $117 HERE.
If you would prefer a pay-as-you-go model, your cost will be $44 per month, or $11 per week and can be purchased HERE.
Because these classes and resources are available on-demand, there are no refunds or exchanges available. Please make sure you are purchasing the correct class prior to registration.
Want to give the TCFC online classes to a friend or family member as a gift? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re be thrilled to help!