Are you ready for summer, bare arms, bathing suits, and shorts? If you’re like most of us, the answer is “Not Yet!” Then let’s get focused, let’s get working on our goals!
This “Sweating for Summer” Challenge is hosted by Trading Cardio for Cosmos Founder Alexis Eggleton.
You may know Alexis from Good Morning America, her feature in the NY Post, Weight Watchers magazine and on PopSugar.com, or in the Winter 2018 Weight Watchers radio ads with Ryan Seacrest! Alexis is someone who has truly lived her weight loss journey, and having lost over -100lbs and cruising towards her own personal goals.
Over time, Alexis has collected recipes, blogs, and FRIENDS who help share their insights throughout the challenge! Over this challenge you will receive:
- Ten weekly audio classes from Alexis and a host of guest speakers and experts!We’ll have at least three new weight loss success stories, then four classes of expert content from personal chefs, personal trainers and MUCH more! Alexis will also provide three classes – and share all she’s learned in These 30 min audio classes are downloadable and are yours to keep!
- Ten weekly emails full of recipes and resources to help keep you on track! Alexis and the experts share their favorite recipes, seasonal foods, inspiring stories and more!
- Ten weekly Facebook Live Classes! These are a great opportunity to ask questions, get support and be inspired! Replays are always available if you can’t watch in person!
- Access to a private Facebook group. This group is only accessible by group participants, so you can feel comfortable sharing inspiration, encouragement, and get the support you need, too!
- Insider exclusive available only to participants!
Weight loss isn’t the same for everybody or every body, so participants in this challenge embrace all kind of sustainable weight loss programs – calorie counting, Weight Watchers, Paleo, clean eating – whatever works for them!
This Sweating for Summer program covers March, April, and May 2018, as well as our one-week April Spring Break Bootcamp!