Forming new (good) habits is an essential part of weight loss. It’s about retraining your body and your mind, and it takes some time to get it right.
In a column for Organize Yourself Skinny I shared 10 eating habits that have helped me throughout my journey of losing more than 100lbs!
Check it out HERE!
Spring is finally here, and with it, Trading Cardio for Cosmos is preparing our newest program: the Summer Slim Down!
The Summer Slim Down is a three-month program that provides:
- 6 Audio classes
- 6 Facebook Live classes
- 10 Weekly Challenges with PRIZES
- 10 Weekly Resource Emails full of recipes, inspiration and great information to help you achieve your weight loss goals
- A private Facebook community with others who are working on their weight loss goals
- All of the encouragement, sass and support you’ve come to expect from TCFC
We cover topics like:
- Realistic Goal Setting and Sustainable Weight Loss
- Summer Exercise Options
- Seasonal Eating – How Eating What’s In Season Saves You Money and Aids Weight Loss
- Banishing the Negative Nelly From Your Brain
- The Weight Loss Trifecta: Organization, Menu Planning and Meal Prep
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone and Into Smaller Pants!
- Summer BBQs, Entertaining and Family Gatherings – No Excuse to Over-Indulge
- And everyone’s favorite “Eat This, Not That!”
This program is about feeling comfortable in shorts.
This program is about healthy backyard barbecues.
This program is about feeling confident wearing a tank top and bare arms.
This program is about living our happiest, healthiest life yet – and it starts this summer!